I was wonderimg....

I know of many many males born in the month of Sept, but know of only one little girl.... most ppl I've asked don't know of any girls who have been born in that month so my ? is do you know and females born in Sept? Or is that for some crazy reason a mlae month?...lol

mommatabby

Asked by mommatabby at 1:33 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in General Parenting

• both my sister and I are september babies.. I guess december is just a busy month and most everyone is just too stressed to get it on lol
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 1:35 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• My son was born in Sept!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:35 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• My dds coach was born in Sept, shes a girl for sure lol

Answer by gemgem at 1:36 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• MY BABY IS A GIRL AND SHE WAS BORN SEPTEMBER 23 U MADE ME CURIOUS WIT THIS I AM GOING TO GOOGLE THIS KNOW THANXS
    mommycupcakes

Answer by mommycupcakes at 1:36 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• My youngest son, stepdad, nephew, FIL are all Sept babies...lol... and all male, and I'm due again in Sept and my SIL told me oh, another boy then since no girls come that month... which made me laugh since I know that there has to be females born that month
    mommatabby

Comment by mommatabby (original poster) at 1:38 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Well, both my son and I were born in September, so there's one of each, lol. Our birthdays are only 4 days apart. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:47 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Hmmm nope...I don't know any girls born in Sept...but everyone in my life has their birthday in June...hubby, best friend, mama...my anniversary...all in June lol...for some reason that strikes me as funny lol...I'm an Aquarius surrounded by Cancer's lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:53 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• The ONLY people I know born in September right off the top of my head are all 3 female.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 2:03 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• My daughter was born in Sept!
    4theloveofTink

Answer by 4theloveofTink at 4:57 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• my mom, my grandma, my cousin
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 5:12 PM on Apr. 5, 2011