Need some eyebrow help!

I overplucked my eyebrows years ago and now everyday I have to fill them in and it is getting old. If I don't fill them in I look like I have no eyebrows. Weird part is one side is growing in dark and the other side blonde. I don't know what to do. Help me please!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• 1. the eyebrow tint at Sally's is TERRIBLE. worst tinting product I have EVER used. 2. I think tattoo'd on eyebrows look tacky at least 95% of the time. I think many would agree.

So you're still stuck with these thin brows but there's help. Products meant to help your eyelashes grow can also be used on brows. I know Latisse and all of that are too expensive for most people, but L'oreal and other companies make a decent product for less than $15. Also, brow pencils should be used by just about everyone so don't feel too annoyed that you're doing it as well. For perfectly colored brows that look natural and like your own, use a brow pencil that reads the pH of your skin to automatically give you the right, natural color. These pencils come in "one" color but adjust to whoever is using it. Red heads, blondes, brunettes... whoever! Try http://www.amazon.com/Brenda-Christian-Universal-Definer-Pencil/dp/B000MWNUVW
    spastic_poodle

Answer by spastic_poodle at 8:48 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• find a reputable micro-pigmentation artist (not the same as a tattoo artist!) and get them done. costs between $250-350, depending on location.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 1:39 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• IAM NOT SUREW ABOUT THE 2 COLOR THING BUT I HAD TRIED MILLIONS OF DIFF PENCILS TO DO MY EYEBROWS WICH I MESSED UP WEN I WAS 16 IAM 30 NOW THE BEST ONE IS MAYBELINE ITS A GREEN RTRACTABLE PENCIL WIT A BROWN TOP IT WORKS AMAZING BUT B CAREFULL N OT TO CLICK IT ALOT CUZ IT WONT GO BACK IN GOOD LUCK
    mommycupcakes

Answer by mommycupcakes at 1:39 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• They make eyebrow dye that you might be able to get at Sally's, would help with the blonde one to match the other one. If they do sell it be very careful you do not want to get it in your eye. As for it growing back in unfortunately that will not happen so you are going to have to draw away honey............. could be worse you could have to wear a wig everyday............LOL Hope all works out. GL
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 2:08 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• BTW I would highly recommend getting your eyebrows tinted (you can do lashes too), I just wouldn't recommend the sally's crap. Go in somewhere and get it done for at least your first few times. It's not expensive and lasts quite a bit of time, especially if you're not a face sleeper. And they use product made JUST for your lashes and brows so you don't have to worry about hurting your eyes.
    spastic_poodle

Answer by spastic_poodle at 8:50 PM on Apr. 5, 2011