Um what

okay so last night we watched the movie the other guys and there is a scene where the one guy has this really hot wife and his partner is asking no really who is she because he cant believe someone that pretty and smarts wit his partner and so dinner goes on bla blah blah as the guys leaving the one guy keeps saying goodbye to his partners wife and not him..... anyways we were up this morning and taking the movie out started talking about the funny parts and I mentioned that part my husband says yeah thats never happened with you and starts talking about his x wife and how it always happened and how guys were always coming over un announced and thats why he dosent have male friends now or intoduce me WHAT THE HELL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:52 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• I would have been like, yea, my friends keep asking me why I'm with you, but I just laugh it off....
    Anonymous

• It made me feel horrible and ugly and like well go back to her then I am not ugly I am very smart and quite capable of taking care of myself and my son I already do I go to school full time and pay all the bills screw him
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:56 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I would have said something like, "WAY TO GO Mr. Tactful!"
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:56 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Its just Im the type of person that well Im a Pyschology major so I analize everything and this well what does that mean
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:59 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• it sounds like he was trying to say his x made him feel uncomfortable having male friends around his relationships because the way his x may have interacted with them...nothing against you. i don't think he is saying you are ugly at all. He is just afraid that he would be put in that position again. maybe he is the jealous type
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 2:00 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I would have gave him an ear full i wuldve hurt his feelings but thats just me
    young18

Answer by young18 at 3:57 PM on Apr. 5, 2011