I'm throwing my friend a babyshower does anyone know any fun games?

mommatabby

Asked by mommatabby at 1:57 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in General Parenting

• word scramble, baby bingo
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 2:01 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• the poopy diaper game with melted candy bars
    guess how big the belly is with string or toilet paper
    guess the age of the mom in each picture game
    baby bingo with the gifts as she opens them
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 2:04 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Put a bunch of different baby items items in brown paper bag. Label them 1.2.3 and ask your guests to feel the bags and write down what they think each item is on paper numbered 1.2.3
    Example: 1) Diaper 2) baby spoon 3) pacifier
    MommaErp

Answer by MommaErp at 2:06 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• We did champagne in baby bottles,, who ever finsished first gets a prize, the candybar in the diaper is good too!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 2:08 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Tear labels off of baby food jars have guests guess what flavor they are. Number the jars answers are written on paper write number of the jar and what their guess is
    MommaErp

Answer by MommaErp at 2:09 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Set out a tray with misc. baby items on it.. (bottle, binky, baby powder, diaper, rattle, ect.) the more the better. leave it out for guests 2 see, but dont tell them why. then pull it out of the room, give everyone paper and have them try 2 remember what was on the tray. the one who remembers the most wins.
    sarahlu

Answer by sarahlu at 2:14 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Kinda gross but funny!! Take 4 diapers but a different candy bar in each one, fold it and put in microwave for about 30 sec till melted write on each diaper 1. 2.3.4
    The guest guess what kind of candy bar is used in each diaper. Label a piece of paper 1-4. When guest puts guess on the paper put answer matching the diaper to the number on the paper. HAVE FUN!!!
    MommaErp

Answer by MommaErp at 2:14 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

•  Ive played the poopy diaper game before and it's fun. The last shower I went to played it also but used everything but candy, lol They had a mashed banana, salad dressing, steak sauce, yogurt. It was gross lol. a few people were gaging my self included. FYI if u decided to do that I recommend eating after game time.

Another fun one is to put a bunch of baby items in a basket or blanket and give everyone a few min. to look at it all. Then they get a few min. to remember and write down what they seen. Or you could make a swag like thingy of it all and hang it by the door where everyone will come into the shower and see if they can remember what was there.

Or have a scale out. This freaks out everyone. lol.. Then you weigh everyone's purse who ever is the heaviest wins.

bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 2:14 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• With the classic "Dont say BABY" game.
    Idea on how to make the neckless.
    Get some cute baby ribbon. Then those white life saver mints. Hot glue 2 mints together to make the binki shape
    glue on a jelly bean Pink for girl blue for boy or whatever you want to make the sucker part of the binki

http://www.creative-baby-shower-ideas.com/candy-pacifier.html
    bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 2:21 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• At my SIL's shower we made onesies. I got a bunch of white onesies in all sizes up to 12 months and then I went to the craft store and bought all sorts of cute stuff- fabric paints, iron-on decals in cute baby themes, etc. and we decorated onesies for the Mama to take home. They turned out really cute, one had little fish all over it, one was a little baseball themed onesie.

At my shower my Mom and sister got a bunch of blank scrapbook pages and then all the supplies to decorate them and everyone made a page for me so all I had to do was add the photo. There were pages for her first holidays and pages to put pics of her with me and dh, etc. Everyone signed their pages so it made for a neat memory book of the day and something I could use once the baby was born to put all those photos I had.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 2:29 PM on Apr. 5, 2011