for those who have step kids...

How are your relationship with step kids?
and what should I expect after my baby is born?
I wonder if they gonna fell jelous...
what is the best age to introduce them? (one is 5 and the other 8)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 PM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Relationships

• Relationship was awesome until she turned 16 and didn't want to come over anymore, lol.

When her brother was born she was excited!

She was real good and helpful with him.

I think it's only natural to have some jealousy.

She was nine when my first was born.

Anonymous

• My relationship is fine with my SS. Not quite the relationship I have with my own, but I love him.
    Its hard to say what you should expect after the baby without knowing how you and DH are with them now. My SS was fine with his little brother.
    You should introduce them now. While your pregnant. Keep them as involved as possible and let them meet their baby sibling in the hospital.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 9:16 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• relationship with two stepsons is not good not becuz i didn't try becuz they hav no discipline and one of them is very jealous of his new sister he is eighteen and should know better but he is a little ass hole sorry but it is the truth
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:19 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I really dont have a good relationship with my ss. He's 3 and pretty annoying honestly. I smile and be nice and do all that so my husband doesnt feel bad about having him over but my son who is 1 gets along really well with him. He didnt really know what to do at first because he was small and cried alot but now that they can play together they have a wonderful relationship. Introduce them as soon as you can so they can be a part of everything in his life including feeding and all the fun stuff. The sooner they build a relationship the easier it will be for everybody
    SarahShirey

Answer by SarahShirey at 3:08 PM on Nov. 30, 2008