If your at home right now then..

what are you doing?

i just came back from teaching my 17 year old niece how to drive goshh i was scared for my life lol
and now im going to bake a cake and enjoy my day off from work:)

what are you doing?

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 2:09 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Watching Ice Age 3 with my YDS then off to cleaning and rearranging my room to fit the crib in there =)
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 2:11 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I'm typing a response to your question, lol. My son was supposed to napping, but I just heard him reaching through his crib and beating on his djembe, so I guess the nap idea is out of the question. So, in a minute I'll be alternating playing with him, getting dinner in the crock pot, and if I'm lucky...answering more questions on here. I'm just trying to stay awake, lol!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 2:12 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• watching my kids play and fight also in CM
    vania_jmz

Answer by vania_jmz at 2:13 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I am sitting in the sun outside,watching my kids play and we will be going to the park in a little while.
    sarah389

Answer by sarah389 at 2:14 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Watching a rerun of That 70's show while waiting for the chicken thaw so I can make Jambalaya for dinner, then I'm going to work on writing the ABC's with my 4 yr old DD and probably give the dog a bath before I start cleaning up the house
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:15 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Watching Animal planet and on cm. I have my laptop next to my chair at all times so when my boys are napping like now I go on cm or ebay and watch tv at the same time. Waiting for them to wake up so we can go to a new park today!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 2:18 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Sitting in front of my computer, LOL
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 2:18 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• i finished my "chores" so now i'm on the computer while my DD plays and watches Sid the Science Kid
    dimpsedee34me

Answer by dimpsedee34me at 2:19 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• resting from trying to dig-out some tired, old boxwoods from our landscape, and waiting for time to pass so i can go get my ds from school.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:19 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I am of course on the computer then when my Army son wakes up I will do some more laundry and cook dinner later. So glad he is home.
    mlgrob57

Answer by mlgrob57 at 2:19 PM on Apr. 5, 2011