Disney Vault stuff!

So we got the movie Tangled (thanks mom!) today. They have those booklets of ads inside them so I'm looking through it. I thought I was all caught up but oh no there is a page that says "get it soon before time runs out" Snow White (we have), Pinocchio (we have), & Fantasia (we dont have!) are to go away by April 30 uh-oh! Got to go get Fantasia of which I just saw was on walmart.com & not in the store so I have to order it lol

The booklet also says Lion King to come out in the Fall (our bambi dvd says it too!), Dumbo in 2011, Fox & Hound 1&2 for Sept 2011, Beauty & the Beast The Enchanted Christmas & Beanty & the Beast Belle's Magical World to come out at Holiday 2011.

This is an expensive year for Disney DVD's! haha I snag all the classics that come out & even have a store here that buys & sells used DVD's & I check them out sevearl times for any classics to snag. They clean up the DVD's after buying them from people. I have gotten a few titles from them which always makes me super happy! =)

So what about you are you obsessed about making sure to have the disney classics? I love them & simply want them not only for my daughter but for myself! They never get old & never will in my eyes!

Mel30248

Asked by Mel30248 at 2:23 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• We love Disney movies too, and are a member of the club. Fantasia was the worst dissappointment for us both -- neither me or DD liked it at all! Jungle Book and Tangles are now the fav's! :-)
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 2:31 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• sometimes I think I'm more excited to get them than my kids are. lol
    I've also bought them off ebay. If you watch you may be able to get them cheaper off there. But not always
    bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 2:33 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Glad to know I'm not the only kid at heart! My daughter LOVES music & she is constantly singing & performing around so I figured she'd enjoy Fantasia but eh either way I'd prefer to pick it up & have it rather then not. I'd love to have the complete collection of disney movies some day but for now we just focus on all classics that come out & any new ones she likes but my daughter dosent really like pixar stuff except a few of them. Do the new pixar ones go into the vault as well, I'm not sure about that one?
    Mel30248

Comment by Mel30248 (original poster) at 2:36 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I had pretty much every Disney movie available growing up, but not thanks to any store. =). Friend of the family would make VHS copies for us hehe.

Now, it's not so much of a big deal. I don't like Disney's new movies and I especially hate CG movies, but maybe when my daughter gets older she can appreciate the films I appreciated when I was growing up.

GL
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 2:38 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Mel - I'd assume not, because they're not classics. I think only the classic movies go into vault.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 2:41 PM on Apr. 5, 2011