If Im pregnant, is it safe to use the Nair hair removal cream?

Because I want to shave "downstairs" but my belly is in the way and I cant even see it. Does anyone know if it is safe for me to use the Nair Hair Removal Shower Cream?

lizjones

Asked by lizjones at 2:33 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It says right there on the package not to use on your genitals. Nair is a chemical depilatory, it can cause chemical burns, and abrasions. When I use it on my legs, I do a patch test to see if I'm going to react or not.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 2:37 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• i don't know for sure but i use it don't quote me lol
    Mommylovesu2011

Answer by Mommylovesu2011 at 5:59 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• can your boyfriend or husband shave for you??? when i was preg... i had to feel around and wing it when i needed a shave. LOL try using a mirror in the shower.. sounds weird, but hell, it works! LOL
    dfwhite

Answer by dfwhite at 6:28 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Just do the feel test. If you missed a spot, go back and get it. lol
    allen.moriahd

Answer by allen.moriahd at 9:21 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I knick myself when Im shaving it on my own even without my belly in the way lol. So I wouldnt really feel too comfortable just feeling without watching and Im not sure if Id be okay with letting my Fiance do it, because I hardly trust myself doing it.

I tried the nair but not just on the top part, not the lips or anything and it worked really good and isnt irritated or anything, so i think tomorrow ill try the whole thing.
    lizjones

Comment by lizjones (original poster) at 1:16 AM on Apr. 6, 2011