What to do about my sons name?

Me and my boyfriend decided to name our son sai lamarus.one of his ex's found out I was pregnant and shes aruging with him telling him that she dosent want us to name our son that. I told him we'll jus find another name but to be honest I really dont want to. What should I do????

young18

Asked by young18 at 2:45 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Baby Names

• I understand your hesitation, and want to commend you for your thought. I was put in HER position. For 5 years, a bf and I pined over the name Aden Cole.(this was upwards to 10 yrs ago, before it became popular.) The bf cheated on me with her, she ended up pregnant. Needless to say, he named the baby Aiden Cole. 3 years later, he finds out it isn't even his baby!

That's all beside the point, and I'm glad I didn't use the name now, its over-used, and under-appreciated.

Thank you for thinking of her. It makes what I went thru a lil easier pill to swallow thinking she could have thought of me too.

If you like it, use it. Or switch to Malachi, you can call him Kai! ;)
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 11:12 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Its not her kid, it not her business! Name your child anything you and its father agree upon and everyone else can stuff it!
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 2:46 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Why is it up to her what you name your kid? Name him what you want..
    Am I missing somthing here?
    bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 2:47 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Why on earth would you care what she thinks??????????????? That's crazy!!!!!!
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 2:47 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• What business is it of hers on what you name your child?
    momoftaterbug

Answer by momoftaterbug at 2:48 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Her loss! She shouldn't have killed her baby then :/ Name your child what you want!
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 2:52 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I think you should name your child what you want to name the child.

However, do you really want to name him something that he was going to use with his ex?
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 2:55 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• It's not HER kid!!! lol
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 2:46 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Why's it any of her business what yall name your child. Its not her kid so why should she have a say in what your sons name is going to be. I wouldnt let anyone tell me what i can and cant name my child not even my mother. Dont let her push you around. If that is what you want to name your son do it.
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 2:50 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Why would you want to use a name that was assigned to a baby she aborted?

If you really do then ignore her opinion.

But I still think it's too weird...
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 3:01 PM on Apr. 5, 2011