Guilt over DH fight

We both were mad, very-very mad and I turned into this horrible person, reacting to him being horrible. Now I feel so wounded. He says I hurt him, I say he hurt me. I asked if he can let us just accept the apologies and just move on and he said we have no choice. I know after work tonight he will just relive parts of it and I just don't think I am strong enough to "let it go".

He was constantly for two days griping about EVERY little thing my 17 year old had done, will do, blah,blah, blah.  I finally snapped after constantly asking him to STOP.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:05 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• seems like you guys just have alot of stress going on. i dont think the things said can be forgivin they just have to be moved past. i think the best thing is to sit down and talk about what made you guys say the things said. it might be alittle easier with more info. good luck. best suggestion is to sit and talk it out. maybe youll feel better knowing why the other one said the things said
    adriana1024

Answer by adriana1024 at 6:01 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• can I ask what the fight was about? maybe then it would be easier to help
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 3:21 PM on Apr. 5, 2011