What's your Political Profile?

A Political Cartoon Rorschach Test

adnilm

Asked by adnilm at 3:17 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Not being American, i didn't take the test. Anyway Carpy is convinced i am a commie so if I had and come out as a republican she wouldn't have believed either me or the validity of the test itself .

i may be middle of the road , as looking at Jesse's reply, I do like apple pie ( without cinnamon ) and I detest sushi . On the other hand , i would never waste a weekend watching football or nascar
    .
    I am looking forward to the 2012 London Olympics though.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 9:47 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• You are a Flag-Waving Everyman, also known as a patriot. You believe in championing liberty over tyranny, apple pie over sushi, and that God gave us a two-day weekend so we could enjoy football and NASCAR.

And all God's children said AMEN!!!

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:33 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Lorikeet, you can't even manage to be decent in a fun thread.

***
    As someone who supposedly ROCKS poltiical discussion boards, I should think you would have learned that it's not personal, it's politics!!

Perhaps you're defensive about your political stance because you have some doubts or misgivings about your views?! I don't take negative comments about being a conservative as a bad thing--in fact I'm PROUD that I am a conservative!! I've done everything right and as a result live a successful and fulfilling life--and believe it or not I don;t even go to church! There's nothing wrong with being conservative and living a traditional lifestyle. In fact I think this country could use a healthy dose of conservatism....we've obviously lost our way as a whole!!

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:02 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• devoted Republican. You tend to walk in lockstep with the party, even if you have not agreed with every decision Republican leaders have made. The few differences you have are nothing compared to your complete and utter disdain for the Democratic Party and the elitism, cowardice, and godlessness for which it stands.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:55 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• LOL...YEP!! This is why I will never agree with the likes of Democrats, liberals or progressives!! Considering I'm a native Bostonian--one of the bluest cities in one of the bluest states in the union, I managed to come out unscathed!!

"You are a pure, unabashed, die-hard Republican loyalist. You remain fiercely dedicated to fighting the twin evils of terrorism and liberalism, and you'd walk across a field of land mines if it meant casting a deciding vote for a Republican president. In your view, there is no higher form of patriotism than defending America against the Democratic Party and every elitist, French-loving, religion-mocking, America-hating, terrorist-appeasing ideal for which it stands."

I also call it being REALISTIC! :o)

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:23 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• You are a solid Republican. You are not as fiercely ideological or uncompromising as others in the party, but nonetheless remain a reliable supporter. If you could have your way, you'd like to see Republican leaders take a slightly more pragmatic approach on certain issues - and dial down some of their nakedly partisan and bitterly divisive rhetoric.--

yep...yepyepyepyep.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:53 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• You are a solid Republican. You are not as fiercely ideological or uncompromising as others in the party, but nonetheless remain a reliable supporter. If you could have your way, you'd like to see Republican leaders take a slightly more pragmatic approach on certain issues - and dial down some of their nakedly partisan and bitterly divisive rhetoric.

------------------

Reasonable enough. I can deal with that.

Hey, dullscissors! We're twins! ;)
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 6:02 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• LOL! i'm in good company, then!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:10 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• OMG... I spit up my protein smoothie when I saw this one...

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:15 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• You are a moderate. You agree with Democrats on some issues and Republicans on others, while rejecting the blind, naked partisanship of both sides. You base your vote on issues rather than ideology and principle rather than party, which makes you the quintessential swing voter the media loves to fawn over.

Considering I am not a fan of Bush and most of the right leaning pics involved the Bush Admin.... Here I am... LOL...

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:19 PM on Apr. 5, 2011