It seems like my belly is kinda small for how far along i am :/

i feel like im really small for being 22 weeks along, and everyone that asks me thinks im like 12-15 weeks

is it all in my head? or am i really kinda small for being 22 weeks?

Lizzypuppylove

Asked by Lizzypuppylove at 3:18 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• you are smaller than I was BUT, probably non pregnant also - it depends on the person honey. Just make sure to talk to your DR if you have any concerns :) Congrats
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:21 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• With my first i was about the same size as you are for 22 weeks. it wasn't until this 4th pregnancy that i ballooned out way faster and bigger than I ever was before.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 3:22 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• well..I'm 13 weeks and I don't "show" at all but I feel pregnant for sure! You look just fine to me...and about the same as my friend who is 20 weeks now. People don't know YOUR body...I wouldn't worry.

boomamma

Answer by boomamma at 3:51 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• it's different with different bodies be grateful, but your doctor will let you know if something is wrong.
    Mommylovesu2011

Answer by Mommylovesu2011 at 5:54 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• you look great! i know a girl that is pregnant... she has always been really tiny. honestly she doesnt even look preg, and she is due in a month.. it all has to do with your body.
    dfwhite

Answer by dfwhite at 6:25 PM on Apr. 5, 2011