What would you say?

What would you say to a woman who wants to have 3 kids in 3 yrs and has to have c-secs to have them? I have a friend who wants to have more kids but she had to have a c-sec with her first and so she will have to with the rest.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 PM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I have 5 kids and my 3 girls were c-sections. My first c-section wasn't as bad as the other two. I had a c-section my first time because my daughter was born with her bowels out and it is safer to deliver by c- section. My other c-section was 2 yrs later and my daughter was breech. My last was born by c-section 2 yr after that and she had the same problem as my first daughter. You can have a vaginal birth after c-sections. My son was born vaginally after my first daughter. I do know some people once they have a c-section they have to have the rest that way.
    momofangels5

Answer by momofangels5 at 9:38 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• i would say its non of my business.

and you dont always have to have a c section after already having one.
    its called a V-bac
    **Vaginal Birth After Cesarean
    Anonymous

• So, it's not of my business. Why not?
    Anonymous

• Because it's not you wanting or going to have these kids, sheesh! LOL
    Anonymous

• Because you are not the one carrying the baby, birthing the baby, raising the baby anything like that.

youre just being a nosey dramatic person. let it go.
    Anonymous

• I dont have a problem with it and I'm not going to say anything to her i was just wondering your thoughts on it. And thanks I know what a VBAC is i tried for one and was unsucessful.
    Anonymous

• Ok its not my friend it is me that is having them thanks for being rude. I am going on my third c-sec in 3 yrs next month. Thanks for being rude though love the support on here.
    Anonymous

• well if you would have said you then you would have gotten different answers.

if its you, i say go for it. its nothing bad or anything to be ashamed of.
    Anonymous

• It's not being rude! If you just would have said it was you there wouldn't have been any problems, you made it out to be someone else and by the post you see no one had a problem with someone wanting to have 3 kids in 3 years, it was they way you put it about someone else, making it seem you were nosy or jealous. So if you want to go for it if you can, who cares, gl!
    Anonymous