Lets talk sex. May be TMI. adult content

What is the craziest thing and/or place you have ever done during sex or been while having sex?? The craziest thing I have done Is either yelled out some crazy intense porn words lol or try Anal which wasn't all that bad. (no Judgin or bashing) and the craziest place would probably be in the hotel room with my mother and sisters in the other bed.. lol. odd I know but I wanna hear your stories lol :)

JordonMichelle

Asked by JordonMichelle at 3:24 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• the craziest thing ive ever done was have sex with my bf while his roommate was in the room he was sleep at first but then he woke p thank god he didnt know what was going on.and the craziest place is outside in t he cold in an open public place were anybody could walk by at any time nd see us
    young18

Answer by young18 at 3:34 PM on Apr. 5, 2011