Is my husband still in love with me? adult content

My husband and I use to have sex all the time. We would talk and would do things like fold the laundry together. Now nothing except him complaining how much he hates everything in his life. He started a new job yesterday and already he is coming home really late which he says is because they made him stay late. When he does get home he will take the dog for a walk alot of time for a long time. And now he is not going to bed with me and staying up and watching porn. Whats wrong with me and why is it not the same?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:38 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• how long together? sounds like trouble to me. good luck
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 3:40 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Nothing is wrong with you honey. Something is going on in his life, and if he is completely unwilling to talk about it, you may have a serious problem here.
    MsKylaSkyy

Answer by MsKylaSkyy at 3:41 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• maybe his job is stressful?
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 3:41 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Have you considered going away on a small trip, just the two of you? Date nights? Something where it is just the two of you, having a night of fun together. Counseling might also be a good idea.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 3:41 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• It could be that he is addicted to the porn. It's just like alcohol and drugs in that it takes more and more of it to satisfy the need for it. If I were you, I would offer to help him find help for his addiction. If you call it what it is, he might be willing to ask for help. Go to www.drdougweiss.com or get the book THE FINAL FREEDOM by Doug Weiss PHD. If this is his problem, there is absolutely nothing wrong with you. It's his problem, but you can offer to help him be free.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:43 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• sit him down and ask him straight out, better to get it out of the way then feel like you've done something wrong. Don't let him make you feel like that :)
    NayleeCraw_x

Answer by NayleeCraw_x at 6:04 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I really think you and your husband need some serious counseling, if you want to save your relationship. PORN destroy marieges
    rainha

Answer by rainha at 8:52 PM on Apr. 5, 2011