Most embarrassing

What has been your most embarrassing moment ever?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:42 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Entertainment

• Christmas 04...I was dating a preachers son.
    I went to their Christmas party and his mom had made this AWESOME dip.
    I was like "Mrs. Mary (everyone called her that) that was some of the best dick I've ever had". Yeah...so...everyone turned around and looked at me, you could hear a pin drop, then his dad (preacher) just busted out laughing.

I was so embarrassed. And no, we're not married or dating anymore. LOL
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 3:45 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• When i was in labor with my 2nd child I was at the hospital in pensacola , my husband was in school for the Marine Corp and he had to be called in by red cross. His staff sgt bought him up to the hosp & came in to congratulate me well when he walked in the dr had hi hand up my cooter and i was in turn pissing all over the drs hand LOL.. Yeah he witnessed it all. I was like Yooo staff sgt nice to meet you, enjoying your view. He was soo embaressed and sent me a huge boquet of flowers hahaha. I was kinda embaressed but not really.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 4:05 PM on Apr. 5, 2011