Oral sex adult content

My boyfriend really likes oral sex but I have never given it. I want to make him happy but I have never done it before. Should I tell him that I have never done it in case I do it wrong? Can you do it wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:42 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• it helps to talk about it. then he can give you an idea of what he wants you to do.
    basically all you do is suck on it and lick it and plays with his balls though.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 3:44 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Tell him to be your teacher, that way if you "do it wrong" its on him ;)

I've been told treat it like a lollipop. Just don't bite.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 3:47 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• definitely ask him to teach you what he likes - he will love that HE gets to be the one to teach you.
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 3:48 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Just ask
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 4:12 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Yeah don't use teeth. Thats pretty much the only way to mess it up. Just talk to him and ask him to teach you. I'm sure he'll enjoy it!
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 4:13 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• just tell him and im sure he'll be more than happy to teach you. NO TEETH. only thing not to do. lol
    adriana1024

Answer by adriana1024 at 5:18 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• if you love him tell him and if he loves you he would not ask you to put your face in his LAP
    jimenez123415

Answer by jimenez123415 at 12:30 AM on Apr. 7, 2011