I can't help it :( adult content

My boyfriend just basically told me I am gross :( I am 36 weeks pregnant and have been having different discharge, I have no clue what a mucous plug looks like so it may be that I'm not sure. We have always been really open with each other and I told him about it and since then he won't touch me but wants me to do all kinds of sexual things to him. It really hurts my feelings, I wash down there constantly and it doesn't smell or anything and I can't help it, It's not like I am asking him to do sexual things to me, but he always wants me to do things to him and I don't think that is fair. I have a dr. appt thursday so I figured I would ask them about it then, or is it something I should call about sooner?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:48 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Hes a jerk. There is nothing wrong or gross with you. All pregrant women go through these kinds of things. I could understand if he feels freaked out to have sex after the mucus plug comes out but to be such a child about it is stupid. And to ask you to do things for him and only give you criticism in return, i would say screw him (not literally) and he does not deserve any kind of sexual favors or whatever you wanna call it. Good luck to you hunny and i am sorry that he is such a butt whole. Just remember that you are beautiful and that right now your bodys going through changes to prepare for your beautiful new baby.
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 4:04 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• WOW what a colossal jerk. It isn't you honey - and to make you feel bad for it. A woman's body goes through many changes - smells, discharge etc. - you have hormones coursing through your body. So this idiot wants sex from you but isn't given you comfort and makes you feel gross? Hopefully he is just juvenile and doesn't know how to handle this and it will pass but seriously I am concerned that he is showing you what kind of partner he will be in life when the going gets tough............not nice and don't feel bad.
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 3:50 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I'm sorry :(
    I know how much that hurts. My ex was a little more vocal about how much my pregnant body disgusted him, and I'll never forgive him for it. He tore me completely apart every moment of the day with his insults.

Were I you, I wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 3:52 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• you probably just lost your mucus plug. that's normal.. he's just acting like a baby. don't give in to his sexual wants. he'll learn soon enough
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 3:51 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I agree with 8tinerboo8
    I would say he needs a reality check; He is supposed to be PAMPERING YOU! You are carrying HIS FLESH AND BLOOD and if you get upset, it causes stress on the baby. He needs to grow up or get a swift kick in the head.

boomamma

Answer by boomamma at 3:53 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Aww, you poor thing. He's being a total jerk. You can't help what's happening to you. You're the one going through the discomfort, not him, and he should be more supportive. As for calling the doc, I always say it's better to be safe than sorry. I'd call just to make sure everything is play. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 3:54 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• He's a jerk and quite rude if you ask me. He's also being very selfish and not understanding your feelings, chances are he's gonna be that way when the baby comes and he's not gonna understand your need for rest, or the 6 weeeks of no sex, or when the time and attention goes to the baby. Nip this jerk in the bud now by telling him what you will not tolerate and tell him If your so gross don't ask anything of you. He should be more sensitve and less anal, but some men are just born that way. You are completely normal, let the doctor tell him that cause he probaby won't listen other wise! Good luck hun, and I hate that for you!
    Mommylovesu2011

Answer by Mommylovesu2011 at 5:47 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• He really needs to grow up before your baby gets here i am sorry he is such an ass to you just remember you are a BEAUTIFUL MOMMY TO BE and dont let nothing get you down ok
    peace013

Answer by peace013 at 1:10 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Well, he better brace himself for the miracle of birth because it isn't all pretty but it's worth it and you won't have discharge forever. Does he think semen isn't a little gross sometimes? Or that he's never sweaty and smelly? I'm sure he wouldn't appreciate it if you called him out on something like that and told him how disgusting he is. Not to mention you are 36 weeks pregnant and definitely more hormonal and sensitive than you would be on a normal day. Geting romantic in the bedroom is a two way street so if he doesn't want to reciprocate I would let him know that he can just wait until he finds you more desirable. MEN!!!
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 4:09 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• dont give into what he wants if he wants to act like that then why should he be pleased
    young18

Answer by young18 at 4:35 PM on Apr. 5, 2011