Is it possible to break out acne wise on the outside of your vagina from using lube??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 PM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Relationships

• according to my OBGYN you can get acne anywhere on your body that you have pores. (so anywhere) i used some bath oil and got a zit down there. I was afraid it was something bad since i didnt think you could really get a zit there, but nope the Dr told me it was a zit. yup, embarrassing! lol. but I felt alot better. damn bath oil clogged my pores apparently. I would get it looked out to be sure. Ive also had ingrown hairs that can look like pimples too. those were also confirmed as ingrowns by the Dr. get it looked out so you know for sure. but yup it IS possible
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• No, I'm pretty sure that you can't get acne on your vagina. You are probably having an allergic reaction to an ingredient in the lube.
    JDsWifey

Answer by JDsWifey at 9:49 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• call the health dept or your doctor and ask. It does sound more like an allergic reaction but never heard of it with lube before. maybe it's just ingrown hair

Answer by admckenzie at 11:54 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I agree that it is an allergic reaction. I had an allergic reaction to spermicidal condoms
    heartnhidin

Answer by heartnhidin at 12:45 AM on Nov. 30, 2008