Where do you by your books?

I usually buy my books at walmart.com its at a very low price but I want to know where else to buy them at a low price?

123mom365

Asked by 123mom365 at 3:53 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I buy most from library sales or thrift stores. For new titles, Amazon.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 3:54 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I love the local thrift store - I get books there for only $1 for a whole dozen!
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:55 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I rarely buy new - I go to amazon.com and then look at the used books. Most titles I get for .01 to .99 and then it's like 2 or 3 bucks to ship it. So typically for no more than $4 I get the book I want and it is in great condition 9 out of 10 times - but who cares really? You are just gonna read it and pass it.
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 3:55 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Amazon and I also trade books FREE here: http://www.paperbackswap.com/index.php?n=7&r_by=ReneeK

Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 3:56 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• libray sales, used bk stoes, thrift stores, garage sales, http://www.paperbackswap.com/index.php, Borders, and from amazon(for loading bks to my Kindle)

Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 3:57 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Savers!
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 3:57 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I buy most of my books online thru the publisher website, as well as from amazon.com. Every once in a while I will pick up a book or 2 at the store if I see one that catches my eye.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:59 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I go to Half Price Book Stores (there's lots of them here in Texas) or else order them used online via Amazon.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 4:00 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I normally buy books at amazon (for newer titles), yard sales and thrift shops...I also swap books with a few friends if they have something that I want to read...Childrens books I buy from the same places and from the school bookfair (only because it benefits the school, those things are overpriced imo)...
    MelissaBK

Answer by MelissaBK at 4:00 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I buy my books at barnesandnobles.com but I buy Nookbooks so they are always a lot cheaper than in stores.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 4:00 PM on Apr. 5, 2011