What's the latest funny thing to happen to you?

Life is full of moments.. my favorite are the funny ones.. so I got my haircut about a month and a half ago.. it's starting to grow out (you know where this is going right?) the bangs are hanging in my eyes and are starting to part.. so I was debating whether to go and get a trim or go for the grow out.. I decide that I'm gonna grow it out.. but in the meantime I would trim up the bangs myself.. ok. I can do that. No problem! So I wet the bangs, comb them and start trimming.. big mistake.. over estimation! I cut too much and I knew it as soon as I did it. I fiddled with my hair curling it and that.. trying not to make it so obvious.. not working! I then get some hair putty and slicked it back.. ok.. not so bad.. but then I realize that my husband will know what's going on.. I sent him a text that said "Don't laugh! I effed up my hair! I LOOK LIKE GUY FIERI! " MAN did he laugh.. but as did I. I did flip them back down. :) Interested to hear your funny story. fyi.. my hair is not as short as Guy's. his hair is cool.. not just on me!

Autumn07

Asked by Autumn07 at 4:02 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• LOL @ your oops.... I like a person who doesnt take themselves too seriously.  Good for you!

I found this funny - last night getting ready to do carpool for baseball practice and son realizes he forgot his gear in his dads car.  Thank Goodness hubs only works 3 miles away.  I grab hubs car keys, we pick up the other boy, and we go to the office.  His car is NOT in the parking garage.  I call him on his cell to find out where he is.  He is there but forgot his key card for the garage and is parked else where.  Got sons stuff and we are headed to the field when our carpool boy realizes he forgot HIS cleats... so back to his house we go.  

LMBO... men seem to forget alot!

Anonymous

• A couple days ago I was walking out to the car to go to the store, in the rain and mud, (I live in Seattle). My foot slipped and down I went right into a puddle. I was wearing flip-flops and they ended up all muddy along with my feet, my pants, coat, shirt and even my undies. My daughter ran into the house to tell my husband, "Mommy fell!" Of course he thought it was an emergency and came running out in his socks to help me. As he was trying to help me up, (I'm very overweight), a neighbor drove by and asked if we needed help. I was laughing so hard I couldn't get up. If I'd been younger and hotter I would have been embarrassed!!

JeannieBee

Answer by JeannieBee at 6:44 AM on Apr. 6, 2011