Do you ever get real angry ?

Do you ever get real angry about something, and for some reason, it seems to escalate every other thing that you are angry about or upset about, even if it is just a very small thing? Do you ever just feel like you just don't give a hoot about anything because you are so mad that you could just scream forever?

Freda01

Asked by Freda01 at 9:40 PM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Health

• Yes, break a dish, it helps.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 9:40 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• omg that is me. I get mad of a stupid little thing a lot everyday even and it makes me feel like I'm mental and need mental help. I sometimes go into my room and scream for about a minute then I feel a little bit better. It happens a lot to me. But I am using a form of birth control the doctors said that makes me mad. A few things in hormons can cause a breakout. Luckly I have a wonderful husband, a best friend, and family that can understand my mood swings. I just hate having them around my child, but usually I try and leave the room before I get real angry.
    Anonymous

• lordy yes. I call it "opening my filing cabinet" when I am fighting with hubby. lol. Other times, he will see it coming and run for chocolate which always get rid of the mood. I think he keeps reserves. lol.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 9:59 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• You bet. When I get like that I go take a shower. I cry a great cry in there . Here's my reasonong behind the whole shower idea. If I don't see them then I don't know if they can hear me. It's like the tree in the woods theory. If a tree falls in the woods and no one see's it does it make a sound? I don't see them hear me cry so I can cry in peace so to speak. I'm sure they know but they don't say anything about it because they know it's my way of dealing with everything. I'll spend an hour in the bathroom and they won't come near the door. Of course their teenagers so they definetely know when my last button has been pushed and they are super wonderful to me when my shower is done . I feel so much better after a really good cry. : )
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 10:12 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• ME!!!
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 10:44 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Vitamin B - the strongest you can buy and Vitamin C, about 3000mg a day.
    Waxing_Lyrical

Answer by Waxing_Lyrical at 6:49 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Yes! I think it's because we bottle up the things that bother us, until we just can't "stuff" anymore! The thing that actually sets us off may not be a major thing, but it's like the straw that breaks the camels back! As a pp said break a dish, it does help to get all that frustration out. You just want to try not to let it out on your kids or dh/so! I sometimes take my pillow into the closet and scream into it as loud and as long as I need too. Then I can sit in the closet until I feel better!! LOL
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 7:50 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• break a dish- you can replace them. when i was younger i used to puch the cement wall in my basement. i forgot about the things that were pissing me off, but i broke some knuckles & ended up with stitches. the dishes are definetly a better option.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 9:29 PM on Nov. 30, 2008