Well how can i get a 1 year old eat real food

well my 1 year old daughter she will eat but somethings well i want her to eat avery thing so i am being real all jokes to the side i relly need help

juanita31

Asked by juanita31 at 4:08 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Offer her healthy soft foods that you have. She should be able to be eating table foods. Offer her small pieces to see how she does. Make all the choices healthy and she will do fine. Don't force her to eat everything. Let her pick and choose.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 4:11 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• my 10 month old already can eat things as hard as animal crackers it more depends on soft to hard he loves pancakes and steamed veggies but yes start with soft things and then move up the scale good luck!
    HypoHeartBaby

Answer by HypoHeartBaby at 4:30 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Just remember, their tummies are the size of their little fist. And if they aren't hungry right then, or they don't seem to eat a lot, don't worry. In a couple days/weeks you'll be wondering where they are putting all that food and you swear that your toddler will eat you out of house and home...then they'll go back to barely eating anything.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 4:59 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I started dd out with just giving her things that I knew she would like. If I tried eggs and she ate them then she ate eggs for awhile. Then I tried pancakes and she loves them so i started alternating and so on. Now at 15 mo's she eats almost anything I give her, fruit, veggies, meat, a lot of stuff she picks up that isn't food lol. Dont' over load them just try one thing at a time until they get used to real food.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 8:27 PM on Apr. 5, 2011