Does Nuva Ring work well for you or what is better for hormonal birth control?

I'm sick of Depo shot and in need of something else. Only two options left I can do and they are Nuva Ring or a different birth control pill that I haven't used yet. I'm bad about taking BC pills but I have to have some form of BC.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 PM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Health

• I have nuvaring and love it but sometimes after sex it's weird and a lot of discharge like if you ever used ...vcf..or anything over the counter like that but I will say my periods are light and less cramps woo hoo

Anonymous

• I used it for about 4 yrs and loved it! I never ever had a period and never had any problems with it.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 11:33 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I am on my first month of using it and i love it. When I took out this first one I had a lot of thick weird discharge, but I think it was just because it was the first time. I love it because I could not ever remember to take my pill either.
    crissym45

Answer by crissym45 at 12:08 AM on Nov. 30, 2008