How do you lift yourself up when you are feeling beat down and overwhelmed???!

and that the world is crumbling down around you and you are about to lose everything?

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 4:29 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• I remind myself that I still have those I love (especially my child), and that with them, I actually have everything. I think of how much worse things could be. I imagine if I didn't have my child, how devastated I would be. Then, I realize that I have every reason to be happy.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 4:30 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• honestly, I shop.
    ElenaC419

Answer by ElenaC419 at 4:45 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• i go and work out for some reason that makes me feel so much better. And if i cant do that i play music and clean. Silly i know but cleaning house is very theraputic for me
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 4:32 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I am having a very bad couple days and haven't figured out how to snap out of it yet- i even went to bed at 630 last night which only added to the guilt and sadness.. I'm sorry you are feeling this way - I will send hugs your way!~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:32 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Music or a nice warm bath and sometimes I give myself a littel makeover of clothes and makeup I already have and that makes me feel impressed with myself going out like that could turn heads and itll make you feel even better and PS God will never give you anything you cant handle!!!
    HypoHeartBaby

Answer by HypoHeartBaby at 4:33 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Being alone. Spending tine alone helps for me.

Answer by louise2 at 4:33 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Oh..another thing that helps is getting something done you've been putting off. Whenever I feel a sense of accomplishment, it always cheers me up! :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 4:35 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Call my mom and cry it out
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 4:36 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I ask myself if I have done everything I can to help with the situation. If it is out of my control I try my best to let go of the situation and focus my energy on the positives in my life. Sometimes a hot bath helps me clear my mind and get my emotions in check.
    wendydays

Answer by wendydays at 4:37 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Walk outside
    workout to dance 2
    clean some rooms, vaccumn
    write or doodle
    eat ice-cream
    sit around
    declutter/ space/ sort/ toss out stuff
    have a coffee
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 4:41 PM on Apr. 5, 2011