Leg shaving and large pores/irritated?

Hi ladies! I need help- Everytime I shave my legs I get razor burn and my legs have big looking pores/bumps. And advice on how to get nice smooth looking legs???? I have tried SOOOOO many kinds of razors, creams, lotions.... It seems like no matter what I have this problem. Currently I am trying Intuition razor/cream combo thing. Same issues though... With summer coming I desperatly want to be able to wear shorts or skirts. I have NEVER been able to because I am so embarassed by my legs!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:49 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I know EXACTLY hwo you feel. I have super white skin and really dark thick leg hair. I have no idea what to do either but I'm going to get my lower legs waxed this spring to see if that helps. I think it will.
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 4:50 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I would try an alternative method like nair or waxing, but something I saw on a tv show once was that you should shave with the hair rather than against it, so if you normally would shave up your leg, try shaving down. I learned that shaving daily cut down on the razor burn I had. Good luck!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 6:11 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I had the same problem. My ex told me to use his lotion once, and I have never had the problem again. Go to your local drug store and go to the tanning lotion isle. There is a lotion called Aloe Vera After Sun Care Lotion. I put it on right after I shave and No more bumps. The first time I used it, it burned since I already had razor burn. But by the next time, magic! I hope it works for you.
    Nickcole23

Answer by Nickcole23 at 9:15 AM on Apr. 6, 2011