When you were in high school did you go to your SENIOR PROM?

mlgrob57

Asked by mlgrob57 at 4:55 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• yes i did and i had a blast in fact my DH battalion is having a prom and i am so excited!! we are being super cheesy about it and doing the whole pictures/dinner and getting a hotel room for after! i joked with him that he had to hurry up and ask me b/c i might get other offers!! haha
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 4:57 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Nope. They wouldn't let my boyfriend go. They said he was too old. So we dressed up, went out for dinner, and went to the movies :) We had already been living together for two years...no way I was going without him.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 4:59 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• yep, without a date, just a group of my friends, and had a blast!
    ta2dprnces

Answer by ta2dprnces at 5:03 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• yes
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 5:04 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Nope not Senior, just Junior.

Answer by gemgem at 5:05 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Yup! Both times with my hubby!  I miss prom was SOOO fun!

raeyliNlilysmom

Answer by raeyliNlilysmom at 5:08 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Yes. I actually went to prom all 4 years of high school and wish I hadn't (I got invited my freshman and junior year) by the time I was a senior and went to prom, it wasn't anything special because I knew what to expect, but I did have a great time :)
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 5:12 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I got invited me Freshman and sophmore year I meant* not freshman and junior.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 5:13 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• No :( we went to the Beach a few months later we couldn't do both but I wish we would have went to prom we would have had more fun and I would have been with my friends
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 5:14 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Yes I did, and we had a really good time. I like to look at the pictures, and remember how much fun we had. Oh to be that young again. LOL!
    My_Guys_Rule

Answer by My_Guys_Rule at 5:24 PM on Apr. 5, 2011