Am i the only one excited about..

the teen mom finale special tonight lol?

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 4:56 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Oh, MEMEME!
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 4:57 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• yayyy i just cant wait to see Jenelle mom reaction when she found out she got keifer out of jail
    LABELmeCUTE

Comment by LABELmeCUTE (original poster) at 5:05 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• ME too And I missed last weeks one :( so Im going to be watching that to YAY lol
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 5:18 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• No! I'm excited to see it too. I just am interested to see what's going on now. Jenelle...she needs help. I feel so bad for her Mom. She treats her like junk, and she's the one taking care of Jace. *sigh* Just makes me sad. But, I'm ready to see it, that's for sure.
    My_Guys_Rule

Answer by My_Guys_Rule at 5:23 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• You will have to let me know what happens, I sadly don't have cable right now so...looks like I will be missing it. Darn budget! Hubby and I got rid of the things we don't need and direct tv happened to be one of them.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 5:26 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• @amber1330 aww that sucks i"ll post tomorw morning lol @My_Guys_Rule yess me too shes like a big reason i watch the show i had hope in her every week expecially the last episode when she made things right with her mom and then she took like 5 steps back by bailing keifer out..@mommato2boys79 oooohh yes you gotta see that one first lol !
    LABELmeCUTE

Comment by LABELmeCUTE (original poster) at 5:34 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Yes! I can't wait to see Jenelle's mom's reaction too. I can't believe that authorities don't step in for some of these kids... especially her and Jace. It's so sad and disgraceful.
    @Amber: You can watch it on the mtv.com website! :) :) That's how I usually watch it.
    ANL221

Answer by ANL221 at 5:54 PM on Apr. 5, 2011