How long does your volcano/period last?

mine errupts and lasts 4 to 5 days:(

kimaam

Asked by kimaam at 9:53 PM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Just for Fun

• same here about 4 to 5 days and i'm irregular so its never the same time every month :(
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 9:58 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• me too:( and i'm on it right now, I got it the day after thanksgiving...
    kimaam

Answer by kimaam at 10:20 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• LOL! That's a first, volcano...I say my Aunt Flo is in town! And she stays for no less than 7 days! The first few days she's very busy and the rest of the week she beins to wear out!! lol
    mkcosmeticsgirl

Answer by mkcosmeticsgirl at 10:28 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• wow im surprised.. 4-5 days is heaven to me! mine is like mkcosmeticsgirl.. except it might be at least 8 days! =[ When I gave birth, the locia was like 3 weeks, started to stop, then my period came and wouldn't go away for like two weeks, if not more. uggh that sucked so bad!
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 10:31 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Volcano, lol!? Mine lasts about 6 days total. Sucks.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:31 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I'm actually pregnant right now, but pre-pregnancy, I had periods that lasted up to 2 wks. It'd be heavy for the full two weeks, non-stop. Grr. BUT I could go up to 6 months without a period, and it'd be normal for me. My normal cycles are about 3-6 months. I had a period that lasted for 28 days last year, and my doctor wasn't even worried. I'm telling you it sucked, but it's worth the 6months in between!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 10:44 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Well, I am pregnant right now but when I have it 4-5 days and really light so definately would not call it a volcano.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 12:05 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• yes its a volcano alright because it starts light then eventually it starts darker and more red and it errupts and it all gushes out really warm and yucky ! and not to mention painful:(
    kimaam

Answer by kimaam at 1:42 AM on Nov. 30, 2008