Bummed

Hubby just called and said he's still at the jobsite and he has to go to another one. So we should eat dinner with out him. I guess it's good for vacation cuse it's overtime. I've been working hard on dinner. I made homemade rolls, grilled porkchops with carmalized onions, cucumber salad,homemade scalloped potatoes, and herbed butter. All his favorites :(

Liamsmom09

Asked by Liamsmom09 at 5:34 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• I'll eat them :)
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:36 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• LOL Maxsmom!
    Liamsmom09

Comment by Liamsmom09 (original poster) at 5:37 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I know what you mean, when my DH started with the company he works for now, he worked in New York and there were plenty of times that I had dinner ready and he would call to say he was working late and wouldn't be home for dinner. I would just eat with my boys and have to either leave a plate for him in the microwave or heat it up the next day. Very disappointing to me and the kids when they looked forward to him being at the table for dinner and he wasn't. But that was like 20 years ago. Today they are grown and want to do there own thing without mom or dad around. How I wish they were still little.
    mlgrob57

Answer by mlgrob57 at 5:46 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• He would probably feel special if you fixed him a plate and covered it in plastic wrap for when he comes home. Hugs, it sucks rocks

Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 6:14 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Would you come be my cook? :D (OK, so just trying to lighten the mood a bit...but I'm serious. I HATE cooking!)

*Hugs* Hope they don't have him out too late, hun.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 6:16 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Thanks ladies! He just got home!
    Liamsmom09

Comment by Liamsmom09 (original poster) at 6:29 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I would eat without him if he was coming in very, very late. I'd hold off for 2-3 hrs since it's not an everyday thing
    Alexias30

Answer by Alexias30 at 6:35 PM on Apr. 5, 2011