At home date night?

What are some good ideas for an at home date night? I have to babysit my sisters because my mom works night shifts from 10 at night to 6 in the morning.. but everyone including my own daughter is usually in bed my 10-11. So i was wondering what are some good Ideas for an at home date night after all the kids are asleep?

JordonMichelle

Asked by JordonMichelle at 5:35 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• In your world where most movies are Disney or at least kid related, put the kids down for the night, pop some popcorn & share a night with DH watching a grown-up movie. Not talking porn, here. LOL. But, you know what I mean. LOL.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 5:39 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I was actually thinking about something like that but I didn't know if it sounded to normal or something.
    JordonMichelle

Comment by JordonMichelle (original poster) at 5:44 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• No, it doesn't sound too normal. Sometimes, it's the simplest things that make the most impact. :-) Besides, as parents, "normal" usually involves kids. So, a little adult time becomes the luxury.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 5:47 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• how about a late night romantic dinner and then a movie?
    ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 5:49 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• i never thought of it that way..and a late night dinner idk why i didnt think of that lol
    JordonMichelle

Comment by JordonMichelle (original poster) at 5:54 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• romantic dinner sounds good?
    NayleeCraw_x

Answer by NayleeCraw_x at 5:55 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Well, that is why you posted the question ;)

I agree with both suggestions...probably not both in the same night, however, LOL. At least I wouldn't want popcorn right after a nice dinner with the husband.

Also, if neither feel like cooking, order out, but that late, you might need to call earlier to get it, then probably re-heat a bit when its dinner time.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 5:57 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Maybe eat dinner in the living room on the floor while watching a movie? or does that sound to weird?
    JordonMichelle

Comment by JordonMichelle (original poster) at 6:02 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• i was thinking dinner & a movie too; maybe a board game
    Alexias30

Answer by Alexias30 at 6:33 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Honey, its whatever you two want to do! You make it special for yourselves in whatever way you want it!
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 6:43 PM on Apr. 5, 2011