Can you loose weight while being on the Depo shot?

In january I wanna start working out at the gym maybe 10 hours a week then do more hours while at the same time eat heathy and maintain a good diet. During my pregnancy I had Gestational Diabetes and learned how to maintain my sugar level so I was going to go back to trying to do that, but I have read that you gain weight being on Depo. This is my 2nd shot and I'm thinking about changing my BC to something else in january. Any advice? Would being on Depo keep making me gain even if I worked out and maintained a diet or would I be wasting my time? What do you think?

lovebnmommy310

Asked by lovebnmommy310 at 9:58 PM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• it is really hard to lose weight on the depo shot.... but with any BC will be hard but the bill yaz makes it easier to lose water weight.....
    Pooky_mommy

Answer by Pooky_mommy at 10:42 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I actually never gained weight on the depo and I was on it for a year and a half. I kept my weight but I went to the gym and did lose weight. Everyone is diffrent but I know that when I was on the pill I gained tons of weight.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 1:57 AM on Nov. 30, 2008