What's something funny that happened when he proposed to you? & At the wedding/reception?

knicole0708

Asked by knicole0708 at 5:49 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I laughed and said no cause I thought he was joking LOL
    ANL221

Answer by ANL221 at 5:50 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I didn't realize he was trying to propose...he wanted to walk on the beach at night and I was trying to rush him so we could go out dancing!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 6:00 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• He proposed in the middle of sex, isn't that funny? LOL
    hotmama404

Answer by hotmama404 at 6:18 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• at the reception, my spoon and knife magnetized each other, but my husband(ex) now didn't see the humor in that one.
    brieri

Answer by brieri at 7:25 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• My husband was so nervous that he giggled through our vows!
    Brandi2206

Answer by Brandi2206 at 8:25 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Our pastor had the flu and was sweating big rain drops.. LOL.. I was nervous and that made it worse.
    Crissy9832

Answer by Crissy9832 at 9:35 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• We have been together for almost 14 years, but aren't married. For the longest time, maybe the first 3 or 4 years, he wouldn't tell me he loved me because he thought if there was even a possibility that it "wouldn't work out" it couldn't be "real" love yet. Anyway, he was pale as a ghost one night, looked sick to his stomach, and told me that he love me and wanted to be with me forever and knew that for sure...so he guessed I could pack up his testicles and put them in my purse now. LMAO. Right buddy...I was holding back the crazy until I knew I "had ya". I swear it was like the nerves of a proposal and wedding ceremony and cold feet all rolled into one in his expression and demeanor. I will never forget it.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:18 PM on Apr. 5, 2011