Is it true can i be pregnant??

I've been having alot of sex lately with my bf..he told me that he want kids later on in life,when we're around his friends he'll say things like i'm never having kids..but when we first started having sex around nov.5 he was pulling out but now ever time we have sex he don't pull out anymore..so i came on my period on the 16th (use to come on on the 19th). I stayed on for my 5 days like always but I have been sleeping alot and I told him that i was going to start my bc when my dec. period come but he's still cuming inside me.. could I be preggo now?? what should I do start my bc or what,can I please have some advice???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 PM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• .... if u are preggo and u take BC u can really mess u and the baby up!!!! and dont worry about all those nasty messages they are all from bitter old women who have nothing better to do with there life's then criticise everyone else
    Anonymous

• yes, you can be pregnant. if you have sex, you can be pregnant.

TAKE A TEST!
    Anonymous

• I think it's to early..
    Anonymous

• It's possible. I would wait until you're at least a month late before taking a test.
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 10:04 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• is it true that when you come off your period your fertile also because we had sex right after i came off and everyday after that??
    Anonymous

• If you have all your girlie parts, you could be pregnant.
    kk_bella

Answer by kk_bella at 10:06 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• you can get pregnant ANY time.... its just a BIGGER chance certain days. sounds like you dont know much about sex or pregnancy or anything. you shouldnt have sex if you dont fully know the results it could end up in.
    Anonymous

• You should start your birth control tomorrow.....if you don't want to be pregnant and he doesn't want to get you pregnant then WEAR A CONDOM
    Anonymous

• first of all i came on here just for advice not to be judged by nobody so don't respond to my question if you have to gey jazzie..who ever you are and second i know alot about sex and kids girl i got two. it's not like i don't want more because if i am i bet you it's going to be well takin' care off!! who ever you are
    Anonymous

• i think he is trying to but if i am o well
    Anonymous