Using premarin on a toddler adult content

My DH has been put on premarin since before she was 1. I was told to put it on her vagina twice a day for two weeks...... and I did just that. It was to open her up since her vagina was closed up. Its been a year and some months now and it keeps closing up. Her doctor says keep putting it on and its not an issue as long as she doesn't get UTI's and what not. That kind-of bothers me. Its not normal for it to be closed up is it?? Has anyone else ever heard of using this stuff on young children??? Just being a worried mommy!

KrazyKutie

Asked by KrazyKutie at 6:05 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Kids' Health

• LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:51 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Does your little one need it? Has she had a problem? I looked at the product site and it says it if for Menopause.

If your little one has a medical reason for the product I suppose you should follow your doctor's instructions.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 6:12 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I would get a second or even third Professional opinion on this. GL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 7:41 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I read the info on that site. That poor little dear. You both will be in my thoughts.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 8:49 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• LoriKeet thank you for that article it helped a lot! Thank you all for your thoughs <3
    KrazyKutie

Comment by KrazyKutie (original poster) at 9:36 PM on Apr. 5, 2011