third birthday question????

So madi is going to be three on the 3rd of January!!!! she is extremely in the know that her birthday is coming, and is really excited. This year I wanted to do something more hands on fun for her So... I was thinking of doing a cupcake themed party. Where the guests can decorate their own cupcakes.I have no idea what else to do then. I'm planning her birthday to be two hours like previous years. But i'm hitting a wall. Also the guests coming to her party are mainly adults. with the exception of 4 other kids. Ranging in age from 10months. to 7 years.

So ladies, you have always been a great deal of help to me. Should I change the theme to something else? or stay with the cupcakes, but I need more things to do...

madismama

Asked by madismama at 10:03 PM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• No answers yet