How has everyone else delt with a chemical pregnancy?

My husband and I found out we were pregnant with our second 4 days ago and we were both very excited but then I started bleeding and had a very early miscarriage (chemical pregnancy) I'm having a hard time with it. I keep asking myself what I did wrong. Has anyone else felt this way after experiencing this?

kvanness0824

Asked by kvanness0824 at 6:11 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You did nothing wrong. Many women put the blame on themselves. Dont worry about it and try again!
    Crissy9832

Answer by Crissy9832 at 6:28 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I'm sorry! It isn't you...there was nothing you did or didn't do.
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 6:31 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Honestly, many, many women have chemical pregnancies and never know it because it's so early. I had one November10 before getting pregnant with my dd in December 10. Just know, that you aren't alone and that you can get pregnant, as early as your next cycle! Good luck mama and keep your head up!
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 6:32 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• It's not you momma! I vaguely remember hearing somewhere that like 90% of "pregnancies" spontaneously abort. I may be wrong but I DO know it's not your fault.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 6:42 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• aww honey, I experienced this myself in November of last year. It's very hard to deal with and my heart goes out to you. To help me cope I got a memorial necklace. Perhaps something like that will help? this is where I got mine

http://www.etsy.com/shop/bugaboojewelry

I had my date of loss and my due date engraved on the necklace. It helps me feel connected to the loss of that pregnancy. It isn't your fault mama. Please don't ever even think that. Your little angel's feet were just too precious for earth!

SmileyMoo

Answer by SmileyMoo at 9:09 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Thank you everyone. Its great to know that I'm not the only one this happens to.
    kvanness0824

Comment by kvanness0824 (original poster) at 9:31 PM on Apr. 5, 2011