What is up with all the anonymous answers?

Crissy9832

Asked by Crissy9832 at 6:14 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• idk. perhaps an influx of CMers have hit Level 16!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:15 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I think its silly, but thats just me. Maybe they are concerned about people getting upset with them
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 6:16 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• idk.. when i answer a question, i answer honestly and to the best of my ability-- some agree and some disagree. the only time i use anon is when i ask a very personal question.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 6:18 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I don't even think i'll use it when I reach level 16.. then again i'm not exactly in a rush to get my points either...
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 6:21 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I don't really mind it if they have a different opinion then you , but if they do it just to be rude and crude THAT'S WRONG
    Kimberly71682

Answer by Kimberly71682 at 6:52 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I honestly couldn't say to why they would answer anonymously but they could be one of them self conscious people out there that are worried that people will retaliate over there answers they post but if that's how they feel they should possible re think there answer but that's just my opinion and my thoughts on the whole thing
    proudmommy_0811

Answer by proudmommy_0811 at 8:10 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• At first I thought maybe it was because they were trying to be mean, but now I dont know what the deal is. I just dont see the point. I want people to know my face with my questions THATS JUST ME, though.
    Crissy9832

Comment by Crissy9832 (original poster) at 9:34 PM on Apr. 5, 2011