Sexting error

I found out today from my realtor that my husband send sex text messages to her by mistake (when they were suppose to go to me) a few weeks ago and he said sorry to her and felt all bad and guilty and my realtor said it was okay and not a big problem. But the problem i have is he never told me about it and just let it go under the run untill it came up today for some reason. I asked my husband what was going on and he said they were for me but he sent him to her with out knowing he said he didnt mention it to me because he didnt want me to leave him.

What should i do any advice on this ?

AliciaLamoreux

Asked by AliciaLamoreux at 6:19 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• I'd believe him, it happens to me and my fiance ALL the time.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 6:23 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• It sounds humiliating of course, but not a terrible offense. I might turn it into a joke....ask for his autograph and such. Will probably turn into a playful evening.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 6:23 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Why would he be worried you'd leave him if it was an accident?? Just curious..
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 6:24 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• You have to look at the facts. Does he always send you those kinds of message, or does he never. If he does then yea maybe it can be a mistake, but if he never does then most likely hes lying.
    Kimberly71682

Answer by Kimberly71682 at 6:25 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• if it wasnt a big deal then why the reason to hide them? maybe you should lay off the sexting for a while so this doesn't happen again?
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 6:23 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• this happened 4 weeks ago and i just found out today and me and him dont sex text he was drunk that night
    AliciaLamoreux

Comment by AliciaLamoreux (original poster) at 6:25 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Let it go. He's probably embarrassed enough that it happened. I know I'd feel like an ass if it happened to me.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 6:26 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Maybe he is really embaressed and afraid that you would get mad so he didn't tell you? I would just use your judgment to determine if you really think it was a mistake or not.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 6:27 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Sounds like good motivation to stop sending those kinds of messages. There's always the chance of getting a "wrong number."
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 6:27 PM on Apr. 5, 2011