Baby pageants??

i am due in july w/ a little girl and im wondering what everyone's take on baby pageants is? NOT toddler pageants ONLY baby like up to a yr and a half old or something. its not like babies do the makeup and craziness and its a good way to get money for college, etc for her sooo just wondering what you think of actual baby babies in pageants?

NCmommie421

Asked by NCmommie421 at 6:52 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• If the mom has it all in perspective I don't have a problem with them. But the out of control moms are ridiculous and don't realize what they are teaching their children . JMO.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:55 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• if I lived in the south I totally would. there are virtually NO pageants in minnesota, lol...

$$$$ for college is a myth though. Only on a national pageant level could you win anything of valu. little local ones and mall ones are for entertainment only and much like the casino, you'll lose a little money most likely (dress, gas, hotel room, entry fees)
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 6:57 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• It's not all bad as long as it doesn't lead into you know "Come here my 2 year old I need to put EVEN MORE eye liner on your delicate little eyes!" I pray you don't but hey baby pageants are cute cause you just put cute clothes on them and hold them up there.
    HypoHeartBaby

Answer by HypoHeartBaby at 7:04 PM on Apr. 5, 2011