No question just wanted to share

when i was 5 years old my dad passed away from cancer and my uncle larry was there for my family from the day they found the cancer. my uncle larry is 60 year old and is fighting a tough battle with cancer and ive been trying for almost 14 years to find something big to repay them for all they did. well i couldnt think of anything big to do. so i decided that i would just send them money to put towards bill or whatever they would like. and on that note i am proud to say that i will be sending them 200 dollars tomorrow. :)

goobersmom713

Asked by goobersmom713 at 7:03 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• The love you share is the most important thing but your gift is wonderful. So sorry to hear this.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:05 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• That's very generous of you mama....I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 7:06 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I agree with elizabr
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 7:06 PM on Apr. 5, 2011