Brethine and bad cramping

I think the medicine is working for the contractions but i am still having bad cramping. Is it possible I could be having contractions and the medicine is masking the feeling of them? The cramping is bad (not hospital bad) and i lost my plug today while on the meds. I do NOT want to go back to the hospital for no reason should i just wait these cramps out until my next OB visit

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:06 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You should call your dr NOW! Losing your plug is significant. If you have to return to the hospital, it is not for no reason. It is wit the goal of having a healthy baby at full term.
    dkvhensley

Answer by dkvhensley at 7:17 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• How far along are you?
    Are your cramps coming and going?
    Have you been trying to get that to go away (other than the meds)?
    Like hydration, nourishment, de-stressing, changing setting, etc.
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 1:15 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• im 34 weeks and of coarse i have tried the normal tricks!! lol i DO NOT want to go back to the Hospital if i can avoid it. the cramps are pretty constant ....about 2 hours before i am supposed to take my second dose i start cramping really bad. This is very difficult but i know it's worth it each dose my head hurts 10 times more
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:05 AM on Apr. 6, 2011