Do you have an MP3 Player? Do you use it?

lovingmy4babies

Asked by lovingmy4babies at 7:17 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Technology

• Yes, it's hooked up to our stereo in our Jeep (Rock crawler), so we can listen to what we want and not have to mess with CD's while we're wheelin...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 7:29 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Yeah, but I would rather have an ipod. I'm switching over..
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 7:29 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I have an iPod nano. It's my second one :( I miss my first soooo much lol. It was a graduation present from DH and I wore it out lol. I use(d) it daily, especially in the car (can't wait til I have a car that has a specific thing for an iPod because using a cassette thing sucks).
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 7:34 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I have one and I love it.  I can put all my music on it, and I can load movies on it too.  It's awesome.  We have it to where we can play it in our car too, and that's so nice.  Plus, they aren't that expensive, and I think they are just as good as an iPod.  I love mine.

My_Guys_Rule

Answer by My_Guys_Rule at 7:45 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I have a Ipod and I use it all the time. I hook it up to my car radio and listen to it when driving.
    Kimberly71682

Answer by Kimberly71682 at 7:50 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Yes I actually have 7-8 of them and no we don't use them, not sure why everyone thinks my girls need a new one every birthday. Gahh
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 7:52 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• momto4girzls, send them my way! LOL
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 8:01 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I have an Ipod and I use it to work out with. and sometimes when I am working.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 8:33 PM on Apr. 5, 2011