i need some advice but please no rude answers ...piog

okay im in a very stable relationship..i have one daughter from a previous relationship. my bf loves her to death. well now..im pretty sure im pregnant (have all signs missed my period and taking a test in the morning) and we have no clue what to do. i am in VA and he is in TX. hes goin to school there. (he just recently started going) i was planning on going to school there too but my dad cant afford to sign another loan bc hes helped us 3 kids too much. i still live at home. i am afraid my parents and my bf's parents are goin to flip and tell me to stay home so he can finish college. he wants me to live with him, but dont know how since he is in a christian college in an apartmetn with a roommate and his lease doesnt expire till august. we know we want to get married but dont know when or if not how i would go live with him in TX esp if im pregnant. does anyone have any advice on what we should do? sry if this is confusing

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 PM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• didnt u just ask this question????????????
    Anonymous

• PIOG means POSTED IN OTHER GROUPS!!! im tryin to get more advice thanks. didnt i say no RUDE answers please
    Anonymous

• She said no rude answers. If you've seen the question already...move on.
    Does he have any family in Texas that you could move in with?
    Anonymous

• Honey, just settle down and relax until you know for sure if you're pregnant. All this worrying would be really pointless if it turned out you weren't you know? (not meaning to offend) I wish you luck, and hope it turns out OK, but I don't really have any advice, except to play it by ear, and talk to your BF if/when you find out.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 10:30 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• that wasn't rude.... it was a question! Maybe u need to go back to school and learn the difference before u have a child.... now that's rude!
    Anonymous

• i agree with srhmldo you should wait and see... but i wish you good luck with everything and i am sure everything will work out for the best.... Damm cant people be nice on here... why everyone so rude today....?
    Pooky_mommy

Answer by Pooky_mommy at 10:32 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Good Lord anon...930pm...you put how many question marks behind your comment...That was rude and it usually means rude behavior in any other post. Don't pretend you weren't copping an attitude....MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• weve been talkin about it and we dont know what to do because his mom is psycho lol and my parents are worried about me even goin to school there right now ah idk! but yes his whole family moved down to dallas when he went to school. but they dont really like me (long story...btw i really am a nice girl :)) so i dont really know. i mean his dad is awesome and he said that the last resort would be me and my bf and the babies live with him till we get back on our feet. but thats out of the quesiton bc i DONT want my bf dropping out of college. thats horrible!
    Anonymous

• I agree ...wait until you're sure first before you start worrying. And...be nice ladies : )
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 10:34 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• okay seriously stay out of this question area if your gonna be like that please. im asking for advice not arguements.
    Anonymous