Where can you go to have an ultrasound done to check for the gender of the baby ?

Im gonna be 17 weeks this friday and my appointment to find out aint till the 22nd of this month i cant wait that long i really wanna know sonner than that anywhere thats cheap in texas please let me know .

alexia_09

Asked by alexia_09 at 7:50 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• any private place is going to cost a few hundred dollars
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 7:50 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I truly believe if you pay up front any ob doctor would do it
    rainha

Answer by rainha at 7:53 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Sometimes you can find deals but for the most part it cost around 300 for an ltrasound. If I was you Id wait the few weeks. I know its hard and it sucks but still its worth the savings!
    mommy2betwice

Answer by mommy2betwice at 7:54 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• and won't be as accurate if you don't wait closer to 20 weeks. you want to know the gender, but you want it to be right, don't you? it's only a few more weeks. save your money and wait it out. try to keep distracted from thinking about it until then.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 7:55 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• It's 99 for a 3d4d ultrasound at now showing.. go to nowshowing.com to find a location close to you. I am in texas so i know.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 7:58 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• oops... www.nowshowing3d4d.com =)
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 7:59 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• bdflykisses - thanks :-)
    alexia_09

Comment by alexia_09 (original poster) at 8:12 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• It would stink to pay out money for it, and then still not be able to tell quite yet...
    allen.moriahd

Answer by allen.moriahd at 9:11 PM on Apr. 5, 2011