Would you still love your spouse if they became sexually unattractive to you? Would you stay with them?

Hypothetical ladies! LOL
Be honest!

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 8:07 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• I feel that if I truly have found the right man, he will always be appealing in my eyes, if not looks then personality. When you love someone you love them forever.
    ajmcheath

Answer by ajmcheath at 8:09 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• If he still loved me, then yes... there are other ways to be close.. and other ways to satisfy myself as well. =)
    If there was another person involved or if he was wandering to fill in because he wasn't sexually attracted to me, then that would be a different story. I wouldn't stick around then.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 8:09 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Yes I think I still would. Can't imagine it ever happening, but if it did, I'd love him still. He isn't just my sex buddy, he's my best friend, the one who knows me best, I don't know what I'd do without him, so yes, I'd still love him and I'd stay. I'm sure he'd answer different though! Lol!!
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 8:09 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Yes, we don't focus on our outward apperance but rather our accountments.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 8:10 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Yes. I married the man he is, all of him. The sex is just the icing on the cake, but it's only part. I love him for his humor, heart, brain, love for me, spirituality, devotion to his family, hard working, and he has the most beautiful ice blue eyes I've ever seen. They literally look through you, not at you!;-)
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 8:10 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• If it led to him having an affair I would not stay.

Answer by louise2 at 8:10 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Nah, I love my husbands personality and spirit more than his looks....although it doesnt hurt that I AM sexually attracted to him....but even if I wasnt he would still be the same person that I fell in love with.
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 8:10 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• yes
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 8:12 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Oh,and I forgot to add, yes, I would stay with him, no matter what. He is my soulmate, and we plan on growing old together.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 8:13 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• TRUTH:

I love my husband for who he is.... that being said... it depend on the reason behind him becoming "attractive" to me.

Anonymous