Do you think?

Do you think that a resturant should give you an option to get regular or fat free? I know Taco Bell uses fat free sour cream and I can't stand the taste of it. The same for Sonic and Ranch. I think if I go to pay money I should be able to get what I like, not what the resturant decides is better for me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:22 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• If you don't like what they have you can always bring your own condiments. It's not BK.. you don't get it your way! lol.

If I don't like something I don't order it.. plain and simple.

It'd cost too much for them to bend to what everyone wants/needs. They go cheap. Always.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 8:28 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I did not know that they were giving us fat free stuff!! It's fast food, giving you fat free sour cream or ranch really isn't going to make that much of a difference!! I think it is because society is so pushy about being healthy that restaurants are trying to be more healthy so more people will eat there, but I agree with you if I am paying for it I want what I want lol
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 8:34 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I think they do that not only to bring down the calorie/fat content and appear healthier; but to avoid people complaining that it should be fat free.  You don't often hear it the other way around, and it's cheaper to only keep one variety on hand.

BryzniFaye

Answer by BryzniFaye at 9:13 PM on Apr. 5, 2011