Sickness after a meal?

Hi,
this is my 1st pregnancy. I"m 3 months 1/2 pregnant. Morning sickness isn't as bad as the begining...the only thing now is that I feel sick or crappy after I eat!! is this normal? have any of you experienced this?
Even when I eat something small I feel like "ugh, i feel like I want to puke"

Victoria.Loved

Asked by Victoria.Loved at 8:31 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• yes i experienced it through out my whole pregnancy...and dR. gave me meds that helped somewhat...and i hated the feeling but was all worth it in the end
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 8:32 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• yep. completely normal. I only got sick when i didn't eat for a bit, or when i ate an actual meal. Snacking on little things all day may help keep that nausea down.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 8:34 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• yes but my morning sickness stayed bad for the hole 9 month both pregnancys
    feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 8:34 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Totally normal. My first 5 months of pregnancy I was sick all the time. The biggest help was spearmint and peppermint tea. My husband bought some for me b/c he read it was supposed to calm the stomach and I couldn't have kept anything down w/o it. Even the meds from the Dr didn't help my stomach, but a cup of tea before or with each meal kept me from getting sick everytime. I still puked occationally and would feel generally tired and queasy after eating anything heavier than crackers or toast but it wasn't nearly as bad so long as I drank my tea.
    Skipo510

Answer by Skipo510 at 8:37 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Everytime I would eat, I would turn around and throw it back up most days. I just got use to it after a while.
    allen.moriahd

Answer by allen.moriahd at 9:08 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• This is pregnancy number 7 for me, the last 3 were exactly how you describe. I actually asked for some meds this time to help so I can focus on my other children. It has helped and I can go through the day much better!
    Chellethinks

Answer by Chellethinks at 1:02 AM on Apr. 6, 2011