Help I need motivation...

ok so I'm on a good diet that is actually working and I'm not starving or anything just eating alot better and during the week I do really good and lose but when the weekend comes I lose it and want to eat horribly with my husband and then on Monday I haven't lost anymore and feel horrible about myself for not sticking to it. Any ideas on how to stay motivated on the weekends?

AmandaV.

Asked by AmandaV. at 8:51 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• goodgood luckhang thay pair of jeans you want to get into or stay in - in the living room , so its a constant reminder

letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 9:15 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• eat unsalted sunflower seeds every time you feel yourself losing it , keep alot of them around , take in purse to
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 8:57 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• How much water do you drink? I know it sounds crazy, but if you really drink half your weight in ounces of water daily, after your body adjusts to it the weight will just fall off. And you won't have to be so strict with your diet. Try it, you won't regret it.
    cdecker83

Answer by cdecker83 at 10:25 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• thanks for the tip cdecker83 im gonna try that fo sho!
    alleaeon

Answer by alleaeon at 11:46 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• The weekend is an excuse for you and it can't be. Also basically what your saying is you are not committed to healthy eating habits, your committed to temporary healthy eating. That isn't good enough, you will just eventually gain your weight back. You have to want to change your eating habits permanently in order to lose weight and keep it off. Weekend are just days of the week and they don't have to mean anything if you don't want them to but that is a choice you have to make. if it's making you feel awful then that should be a sign as to what your choice should be, but it's yours to make
    Mrsorr

Answer by Mrsorr at 2:58 AM on Apr. 9, 2011