Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


I think I may have one and it's near a tooth would I contact my doctor or a denist?
Has anyone evr had one, can you tell me your experience and what they do? I'm scared it just popped up out of nowhere.


Asked by Lizzie32390 at 11:07 PM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Health

Level 1 (0 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • Your dentist should be able to help. If it is terribly painful you may want to go to an urgent care clinic or even the emergency room.

    Answer by Bmat at 11:13 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

  • sounds like an abscessed tooth. Have you had a toothache or a tooth filled lately? You would contact your dentist with this one Hon. It could be that caries under a filling has caused an infection so the infection fluid pushes itself out that is the bubble. It will releive some pain when it erupts. but you need to be on antibiotics and find out what caused the infection.

    Tracy O.  decafsis


    Answer by decafsis at 7:17 PM on Nov. 30, 2008